Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Perfect Dress for a Magical Night

So here it is! I'm sharing to you guys the pictures from my debut.
 I actually never thought that I will have a debut as grand as this. It may be simple for you guys but
for me it was PERFECT! :) ♥

Being a princess for a night is one my dreams and I guess it came true. 
With just one month I've planned the perfect night for my debut.

So first I am gonna show you the DRESS.







So here it is!!!!! MY DRESS FOR THE NIGHT!! 
It's in the shade of salmon pink, i think? :))
OMG I WILL NEVER GET TIRED LOOKING AT THIS DRESS!!!
So my dress was two-piece. 
You can remove the skirt to make it into a cocktail dress.

I SO LOVE THE COLOR SO MUCH!
I guess this is the number one reason why I wanted a debut. =)) HIHIHI!
I hope you fall in love to my dress like I did.

That's it for now. On my next post, I will show you the venue, food and
the people who made my night a special one.
Bye for now! :D

Outfit Details

Dress made by Dian of Linoi

No comments:

Post a Comment