Friday, May 10, 2013

Back to Square One

Let's go back to January 1, 2013.
Last New Year's day I went to my lola's house to celebrate it.
It is a yearly tradition to go to my grandma's house during New Year.
We usually play games, share stories and of course eat. :))

Here are some pictures:


This is me playing some "Minute-to-Win-it" inspired game. Focusing...


 Here are my girl cousins being goofy. :))




My handsome guy cousins. ;)


 This is me playing another game. :)) ( I didn't win anything though. boohoo. :'( )

And here's my lovely family. :)

Sorry I don't have a solo picture because I didn't know I'll start a fashion blog in the first place.
Hope you appreciate some of the pictures that I posted. That's all for now.
Goodbye! :)

Outfit details:

Top from: SM GTW
Shorts from: Forever 21
Shoes from: Rusty Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment